Tagged: CMM registration
April 7, 2016 at 1:21 pm #8759BenerisKeymaster
To Join and play CMM Mission in our server you should
1. Register to our page http://www.arma3.lt/bydypress-login/, when registering please fill field
2. If you already registered to the page, please make sure that
Player ID already filled in your profile
3. Mark your participation in calendar http://www.arma3.lt/kalendorius/;
To see your Player ID in Arma 3
In your Application you are required to provide us with your ARMA 3 Player Identification Number (PID). This is a number unique to every copy of ARMA 3 and is used to add you to our XML file. This file is viewable by the community and also adds the unit emblem to both your character model and the side of any vehicle you may be operating. To find your Player Identification Number you will first need to launch the game just as you would normally.
Once Arma 3 launches to the menu screen click on Configure > Profile
Select your profile, click EDIT and you will see your Player Identification Number displayed under the Squad URL space, where the red box is in this example picture.”
(Note: If you haven’t set up a new Player Profile the default profile will be displayed as your Computer Username)
(Instructions text copied from http://15thmeu.net/forums/index.php?topic=15.0)
To set Player ID in your arma3.lt user Profile
1. When you are logged in as user, press on dashboard on left top window corner.
2. On dashboard go to option Your Profile
3. Click on tab Extended profile
4. Enter profile ID and press Update Profile
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.